Before completing your order, please take a moment to review information about potential delivery delays.

Due to closures, travel restrictions, and prioritization of vital services, some parcel deliveries may experience delays. Please check with your carrier of choice to verify your location can receive deliveries. In some instances, some deliveries may no longer be possible.
Read More.

Treaty code and US Royalities

Hi all


I wonder if anyone can help me with this.


1) What form do I use to get my ITIN number for Lulu to release my US royalties (I believe it is W7)

2) does anyone know the Treaty article number (if this is applicable?)

3) Any further help from anyone who has successfully completed this process will be of help. this is my fourth time trying and they keep rejecting it 


Thanks a million


  • potetjppotetjp Professor

    You should say where you live and pay your income tax.

  • 1) You can submit a W8BEN form to Lulu and this will allow Lulu to apply US tax treaty rates when paying you your Creator Revenue. A US tax id number is not needed. Instead, you can enter a non-US tax id number in Box 6.
    2) The applicable tax treaty article is 12
    3) Follow steps 1 and 2 and you should be good, as those instructions come straight from our accounting team!
Sign In or Register to comment.