Before completing your order, please take a moment to review information about potential delivery delays.

Due to closures, travel restrictions, and prioritization of vital services, some parcel deliveries may experience delays. Please check with your carrier of choice to verify your location can receive deliveries. In some instances, some deliveries may no longer be possible.
Read More.

Spine alignment.

My book has been printed and I find there is an error on the spine, my name isn't centered but on the bottom edge. Can anyone please tell me how to fix it. thank you.

Comments

• It depends on if you used the normal Cover Wizards or the Advanced One-Piece Cover one.

If you use the former then you have to fiddle around with the text on the spine within the Cover Wizard. You can use spaces before and after the text to move it up or down.

With the latter you have to measure the actual book and adjust the art accordingly and upload it again.

You cannot really centre the name in the normal Wizard because the title also needs to be fitted on in a line.

• If you're still struggling after trying Kevin's suggestions, you might make a support case to see if your technical team can help explain the problem.