Before completing your order, please take a moment to review information about potential delivery delays.

Due to closures, travel restrictions, and prioritization of vital services, some parcel deliveries may experience delays. Please check with your carrier of choice to verify your location can receive deliveries. In some instances, some deliveries may no longer be possible.
Read More.

Cover size

Hi

I've made a few books on Lulu before but always have troubel with covers.  This time I'm attempting to upload a one piece cover which is defintely 876 x 613 as requried, but every time I do Lulu rejects it, saying:

Your cover file is 941.546 points wide by 676.518 points high, but these are not the right dimensions. Your cover should be uploaded at 876.162 x 613 points.

Any ideas what I'm doing wrong?

Comments

• My suggestion would be to re-save with a different format (so, if you have a JPG, make a PDF or PNG). If that doesn't work, I would make a support case and we can look at the file more closely to see if we can figure our why it is not reading the size correctly
  •  

You are doing a print book? Dimensions don't sound right.

Your cover is 300 dpi?

If it's an ebook, upload with higher dpi.

Try saving in inches instead  of points.

A citizen of the world.