Before completing your order, please take a moment to review information about potential delivery delays.

Due to closures, travel restrictions, and prioritization of vital services, some parcel deliveries may experience delays. Please check with your carrier of choice to verify your location can receive deliveries. In some instances, some deliveries may no longer be possible.
Read More.

changing published book font

Hi, I am published my poetry book in 2004 and without creating a new book and isbn. I would like to change somethings such as font size and email address. I even would like to add a copyright page.

can anyone help me? I would appreciate it.

thanks

Comments

• Just KevinJust Kevin Lulu Genius

Hi, I am published my poetry book in 2004 and without creating a new book and isbn. I would like to change somethings such as font size and email address. I even would like to add a copyright page.

can anyone help me? I would appreciate it.

In reality it will not be the same book, but have many people bought it? If not then just Revise it.  Smiley Indifferent

• Again, I published my book in 2004 and I just want to update the font,add copyright page, and new email address. why would this become a new book?

• Just KevinJust Kevin Lulu Genius

Again, I published my book in 2004

Yes, I did read that ...

But one thing I wondered is why change it now? It's 12 years old. It is still on sale is it not? You did not say.

and I just want to update the font,add copyright page, and new email address. why would this become a new book?

Because of those changes. It's not as if you are just correcting a missing fullstop.

But as I said, if it's had no or few sales, then just Revise it because who is going to notice?

• Em_PressEm_Press Professor

Brooke,

You can change it easily and without a problem. Just revise your Word document, prin the PDF and upload. If you change the ISBN it will be a new project as Kevin said. So, why not keep the same ISBN and title and change anything else you like?

A citizen of the world.

• potetjppotetjp Professor

Why mend and cobble that old edition? Why don't you take this opportunity to make a brand new one with its own ISBN?