Before completing your order, please take a moment to review information about potential delivery delays.

Due to closures, travel restrictions, and prioritization of vital services, some parcel deliveries may experience delays. Please check with your carrier of choice to verify your location can receive deliveries. In some instances, some deliveries may no longer be possible.
Read More.

Page numbers and headers

Do you have to have page numbers?

Is it necessary to have headers on each page?

Comments

• Em_PressEm_Press Professor

Headers are optional in every type of book.

Page numbers are optional in art books, and not a good idea in children's picture books.

Other than that, yes, you should have page numbers. In fact, I think they are complusory for distribution... I'd have to look that up to be sure. Regardless, it's unheard of to not have page numbers in long fiction or non-fiction .

A citizen of the world.

• potetjppotetjp Professor

linda3 a écrit :

Do you have to have page numbers?

Would you buy a book without page numbers?

• potetjppotetjp Professor

linda3 a écrit :

Is it necessary to have headers on each page?

Headers are useful in didactic books. If a student or a scholar xeroxes a page, they don't have to waste time writing the data contained in the header.

• En uno de los cursos para desempleados 2017 aprendí que las páginas es obligatorio pero el encabezado es opcional :-D Suerte!

In one of the courses for the unemployed 2017, I learned that the page number is obligatory, the other is opcional, luckk!