Tax for non US Residents


Hoping someone can give me some advice on this. I don't get much revenue from lulu despite having been a member for about a year, but I'm due a payment soon and I see it says that the amount is subject to tax withstanding. I'm UK based and have already sorted out my IRS tax exemption thingy and got my EIN number so I don't get taxed on Kindle sales, but I don't think lulu has this number. How can I tell them that I'm exempt or find out if they already know this?


Many thanks.




  • Hi Hannah

    You must mail a copy of the completed W-8BEN to Lulu and we will adjust your tax withholding accordingly. Please note that your tax form information must exactly match the information entered on your payee contact page.

    The address:

    Lulu Press, Inc.
    attn: Royalties Support
    3101 Hillsborough Street
    Raleigh, NC USA 27601

  • Hi


    Can we email the form to Lulu or can it only be posted?

Sign In or Register to comment.