Before completing your order, please take a moment to review information about potential delivery delays.

Due to closures, travel restrictions, and prioritization of vital services, some parcel deliveries may experience delays. Please check with your carrier of choice to verify your location can receive deliveries. In some instances, some deliveries may no longer be possible.
Read More.

Order cancelled, refund?

Fulcara08Fulcara08 Reader
edited March 2019 in General Discussions

Hello, I'm Gerard Fulcarà and I have a problem with my order.

I purchased 2 books and paid them via Paypal, but I saw that my shipping address is wrong, and I canceled the order in time.

Since I canceled the order, I thought that the payment will be refunded, but I see no changes in the payment on Paypal.

I want to purchase the books again with my shipping address updated (just changed the block number), so I want to know some things:

1- Will my Paypal payment be refunded?

2- If it can't be refunded, will I be able to purchase the same books without paying the same amount again?

This is the order number:13853250

This is the PayPal transaction ID: 3PS62770CH4706048

I attach the PDF of the Order Receipt, the Paypal Payment you sent me and an image where you can see the order has been canceled but not refunded.

Please, I need answers because I don't want to pay twice for only 1 order.

*IT'S ALL FIXED*

Let me explain: the payment was done by Paypal and thus, the authorization is paused until the order is done. But since I canceled it, it won't charge me anything and the authorization will be canceled in 30 days. I won't be charged twice :)

Comments