Before completing your order, please take a moment to review information about potential delivery delays.

Due to closures, travel restrictions, and prioritization of vital services, some parcel deliveries may experience delays. Please check with your carrier of choice to verify your location can receive deliveries. In some instances, some deliveries may no longer be possible.
Read More.

My name is Cindy ..

I published  a   couple small books ... :/  there free   for the  internet readers..   Can anyone give me some advice   http://www.lulu.com/shop/cindy-young/isabella2018/ebook/product-24005189.html ..??  I drew  the  artwork..  I like to make comic books    for each country starting  with  A  - Z  like the alphabet..  And have a  a  boook  for each country  200-500 page book .. Draw the pictures.. if anyone would like to be a  author of  Isabella  and help..   I  wished it could be like  the comic  books   Marvel or Disney..   I would like to do research but I am not that good of a  writer... I like to have  people to help me... Im 44 years old  and I have a mental illness skitzophrenia...  If anyone has advise or can help me  .. thank you, Cindy   k...  

Comments

• Just KevinJust Kevin Lulu Genius
    Sorry, I don't know where to start there are so many problems, but I would suggest you get rid of this statement >>

"I write some. My book is not a quality book. But I did the best I could. I hope if you order it you like it."

I would also suggest you get a friend to work alongside you.

Most importantly for now is to take a look at the prices you have set.

• HULSEYHULSEY UK Publisher
    I agree with Kevin. Advertising the book as not quality is a mistake and the prices for your paperbacks are ridiculously high. Lower the prices and revise the books.