How can I view my sales?

I just launched my book yesterday, and I know there were a lot of orders by people who know me. But they took so long to show up in the Sales & Revenue section, I am wondering if they are all showing up now or if there are still more trickling in. Is there a different way to view sales that instantly shows how many have been bought? Without the delay from processing that the Sales & Revenue page has?

Answers

• Just KevinJust Kevin Lulu Genius
    Click on your My Projects, then on My Revenue. But being a cynic, I never took any notice of people who promised to buy my books  :) (Most friends expected them for free!)
  • MaiMai Reader
    Just Kevin, that has not been my experience. And I've seen screenshots of the order page, ha ha. My question was: is there another way to view sales besides that? They are showing up, but there is a delay. I didn't know if there was something that showed orders as they were placed, not after the payment has been processed. Because I'm assuming that's what is causing the delay.
  • Hi Mai,

The delay on a Lulu sale is only an hour. For any retail site, we actually have to wait on their monthly reporting to post sales figures, so that delay is unavoidable.
  • Just KevinJust Kevin Lulu Genius

Just Kevin, that has not been my experience. And I've seen screenshots of the order page, ha ha.

You are fortunate because I know of many creators who learned not to take notice of promises.

My question was: is there another way to view sales besides that?

No.

They are showing up, but there is a delay. I didn't know if there was something that showed orders as they were placed, not after the payment has been processed. Because I'm assuming that's what is causing the delay.

Paul has answered that, but the payment has to be processed before it can be handed over to the creator. In this case Lulu are the middleman with sales direct from your Storefront.