Bad bad book

Ok, my book arrived today. I'm very disappointed.  Cover is  nice, but all the inside pages are black and grey. NO color.  Is this something I was supposed to do, because I made it all in  nice bright colors. Or did they  screw it up?

Comments

• Did you select the option to publish a colour book? It is not an automatic thing; you have to choose the colour interior option from the options at the beginning of the process. If this is the reason, ie, you chose the black and white option when you actually wanted colour, then, assuming you won't get too disheartened, republish, choosing the colour option, but don't feel isolated. Come on here and holler if you get stuck. Don't forget though, coloured contents books are far more expensive than black and white.
  • Wow, what a bummer. I didn't do that.  Gonna do it again I guess. :) Thanks for help! 
  • Just KevinJust Kevin Lulu Genius

John is right, only the covers are colour by default, even if your cover has no colours on it!

That's an interesting point, actually. Why can there not be the option to have a black and white (or greyscale, really) cover, and therefore a cheaper cover and therefore a cheaper book?

• Just KevinJust Kevin Lulu Genius
    BTW. You only have to Revise from the start, you do not have to redo it as a new Project.