Your greatest accomplishment

InfinityNerd999InfinityNerd999 Madison, WI, USA Reader
What is your greatest accomplishment? Just wondering because I may include one of your answers in a horror novel. It's the night after John just won the spelling bee or something like that.
Tagged:

Comments

• Just KevinJust Kevin Lulu Genius
    No idea, and I am not sure how you would fit such random things in to a horror story. Could I suggest you just use your imagination? BTW. What would one do with a bee that can spell?
  • Skoob_ymSkoob_ym Teacher
    I've travelled 2/3 of the way round the globe (thanks, USN!), published at least four of the books that I always wanted to see in print, managed a department of a company, made horrible puns, and bought a house. Not sure that they'll make good grist for the mill, but feel free to use those things...
  • Ron MillerRon Miller Professor
    edited May 2018
    Jeez...I have no idea! There are a lot of things I am proud of. It's hard to choose a "greatest." 
    I brought North and South Korea together to de-nuclearize the peninsula. True story! But it did't last.
  • Joe_Bondi_BeachJoe_Bondi_Beach San Francisco Bay Area Creator
    Skoob_ym said:
    [...] published at least four of the books that I always wanted to see in print [...]
    Only proves the old saying—if you want something done right, do it yourself.
  • Skoob_ym said:
    [...] published at least four of the books that I always wanted to see in print [...]
    Only proves the old saying—if you want something done right, do it yourself.
    True. I'm not sure that I did them as rightly as others might have, but I was the one with the motivation.
  • What is your greatest accomplishment? Just wondering because I may include one of your answers in a horror novel. It's the night after John just won the spelling bee or something like that.
    I brought North and South Korea together to de-nuclearize the peninsula. True story! But it did't last.
    I forgot to mention how I blotted out the sun for most of North America last summer... I mean, um, had nothing at all to do with the eclipse... I deny responsibility for any of it... Wasn't me, nothing to see here, move along, folks...

• Joe_Bondi_BeachJoe_Bondi_Beach San Francisco Bay Area Creator
    edited June 2018
    Skoob_ym said:
    What is your greatest accomplishment? Just wondering because I may include one of your answers in a horror novel. It's the night after John just won the spelling bee or something like that.
    I forgot to mention how I blotted out the sun for most of North America last summer... I mean, um, had nothing at all to do with the eclipse... I deny responsibility for any of it... Wasn't me, nothing to see here, move along, folks...

ETA: That was you? I thought it was my younger daughter who did that. Unintentionally, of course. She was climbing and, well...nevermind.
  • N*I*A*C*IN denies any involvement.