Before completing your order, please take a moment to review information about potential delivery delays.

Due to closures, travel restrictions, and prioritization of vital services, some parcel deliveries may experience delays. Please check with your carrier of choice to verify your location can receive deliveries. In some instances, some deliveries may no longer be possible.
Read More.

Different page count depending on Color or Black/White?

Hello!

I have successfully uploaded a Black/White book and now when I'm using the exact same PDF file to create the color edition, I get an error that the book contains too many pages.

The book is 730 pages and the Black/White edition worked out fine. Is there a difference between the color and black/white edition when it comes to page count? The KB does not say anything about it. I created a case with the support but they might take long before answering.

Yes 730 pages is a lot and I got some whitespace within it but that is because sometimes I need to use a whole page to display a diagram/illustration because it is a technical book and I want to make sure the reader can see the diagram in very clear detail.

Anyone else experienced the same issue?

Thanks in advance!
Tagged:

Comments