We've created this Forum Thread with some workarounds and advice to assist you in publishing you ebook.
Calendar & Photo Book Publishing
Revise Photo Book or Calendar Projects
Once you complete your photo book or Calendar project, it will be displayed on the My Lulu page in the Projects list. If you should later choose to edit this project, you can easily revise the completed project.
To revise your completed project:
- Click My Projects.
- Locate your project and click Revise.
- The project details page opens.
- Click Create New Revision to create a draft version of your project.
- Click Launch the Lulu Studio to begin editing the draft version of your project.
A draft version of your project will be added to your project list allowing you to return later to complete your edits if you wish.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Upon completion of the editing process in the Studio wizard, your revised project will replace the previously available version. If you wish to create different editions of a project for personal use or to offer for sale, you should create a new project rather than revising an existing project.
Publish Your Project
Once you are happy with the way your photo book looks, you will want to complete and publish your project.
To publish your photo book:
- Click the Preview & Finish button in the top right hand corner of the window.
- Confirm in the resulting dialog box that you are ready to publish your photo book.
- If you have any low-resolution images in your photo book, a second dialog box will display. If you want to continue, click the Publish Anyway button. If you want to return to the photo book creation window to edit your photos, click Cancel and click the Edit button in the menu bar to return to the calendar creation window
- If you choose to publish, we will create the Print-Ready file.
- When the Print-Ready file is complete, click the Save & Continue button.
Make your Project available for purchase
After your Print-Ready file is made and you have saved and continued, you will be at the final Review step. In this step you can edit the settings for your photo book. You can also make your project available for sale to your family, friends, or the general public.
Click on the General Access option and your project will be available for purchase through search and browse. This setting can be changed at any time.
Preview your project
To preview your photo book:
- Click the Savebutton in the menu bar at the top of the page to save a copy of your project.
- Click the Preview & Finish button in the upper right corner of the screen.
- Your finished photo book will display on the resulting page.
- Click the forward and back buttons on the left and right sides of your calendar to review the finished product. If necessary, make a note of any pages that require additional editing.
- To return to the photo book creation window, click the Edit button in the menu toolbar.
- If your photo book is complete and requires no additional changes, click the Publish button in the upper right corner.