Ordered a print book but the pages are off center how do I get support for this?

Hello,

I orderd a print book but the pages in the book are clearly off center. The content is low on the page leaving a large gap on top of the page. My Microsoft Word Doc shows all content clearly centered in the page with no additional spacing on top so I beleive this is a problem that can be fixed by Lulu but I'm not sure how to fix/contact them to ask how to get it fixed. Can someone assist me? 

Comments

• oncewasoncewas Librarian

Did you submit a Word document? It is always best to convert your Word document

to a PDF before submitting it to Lulu. This way you will know exactly what your book

will look like. It is possible that this is just a printing glitch or - if you did not submit

a PDF - that something went wrong in the conversion process.

If this is a printing glitch click on the Support link then click on My Orders and follow

the links through to I Still Need Help. A dialogue box will appear and you can tell

Lulu what the problem is.

• potetjppotetjp Bibliophile

DanielBlue is right. Always send a PDF.

• Just KevinJust Kevin Lulu Genius

Yup, there always seems to be fewer problems if you upload a PDF. Word will Save As a PDF. But it may not always be the answer though.