How to approve book for global distribution.

HI,

I published a amall paperback here. I choose one of the options that has the green tick and says that global distribution is available. I've received my proofs and they look alright.
However, I cannot find any option to approve the global distribution.
This is the second book where I have had this problem.
with others there was an obvious link that said something like 'approve for global distribution' but with this book and the other all I can see is the one to enable google search. Which I have done.

Where have they hidden the option to approve it?
I have an ISBN, and it's the perfect bound pocket book size.
The other book has the same problem.The format is one with s green tick, but I can't find a way to approve it for global distribution.

Where do I look?

Here's the current book.

http://www.lulu.com/shop/joan-lightning/shadow-of-the-past/paperback/product-23011334.html

Comments

• Click on the icon net to your project title under My Projects. It says Manage Distribution. If it's not there then you have no option for distribution.

A citizen of the world.

• Or, if you do have distribution, you will see a link named Approve your book... underneathh your project title under My Projects.

A citizen of the world.

• As Em-Press mentioned, you'll want to click the Manage button and opt into distribution. If you've bought a copy to proof already, it should immediately show a "Continue with Distribution" link under the book's title.
  • Just KevinJust Kevin Lulu Genius

You do of course have to apply an ISBN to it. Make sure you have selected that option. And include it on the Copyright page, too.

• Finally found this post again.
    Thanks for the replies.

I found an icon which just says manage. When I clicked, it said that my book was elligable for limited distribution (basically some Amazon shops as well as Lulu, but nowhere else) because it's the wrong 'trim size'?
    What does that even mean?

As I said in my first post, when I made the book, I selected a paperback size which said global distribution was an option. It's got the green tick.
    There was nothing about 'trim size' making a difference, and no options to alter the 'trim size'.

And yes as, I said, I did get an ISBN for it and it's in the book.

• Just KevinJust Kevin Lulu Genius

Archaeologist wrote:

Finally found this post again.

If you click Email me when someone replies, you don't need to look for it.

I found an icon which just says manage. When I clicked, it said that my book was elligable for limited distribution (basically some Amazon shops as well as Lulu, but nowhere else) because it's the wrong 'trim size'?
    What does that even mean?

I have no idea. If you mean the book advertised in your forum postings then it is Pocketbook in size and as far as I know it has no Dist limitations, or they never usedf to have anyway. It's one of the sizes I first used thinking it the cheapest option and mine are still listed for sale at many places. 

Example >> http://www.bookfinder.com/search/?isbn=9781447718857&mode=isbn&st=sr&ac=qr     (good grief, look at some of those prices!)

I later discovered that A5 is a cheaper option, and not only because you can get more words per page     (same font size).

As I said in my first post, when I made the book, I selected a paperback size which said global distribution was an option. It's got the green tick.

Indeed.

There was nothing about 'trim size' making a difference, and no options to alter the 'trim size'.

And yes as, I said, I did get an ISBN for it and it's in the book.

This > 9781326905743     http://www.bookfinder.com/search/?isbn=9781326905743&mode=isbn&st=sr&ac=qr

I have just done a search for that ISBN number at it comes up with nothing, not even on Lulu. Are you sure your book is not set to Direct Access only?