Retail price of book is higher on Amazon than Lulu

Does anyone know how I can get the price of my book reduced on Amazon. They are using the original $29.00 retail price that Lulu created when I published the book. I have it marked down to $23,00 on Lulu and want to see that price reflected on Amazon. Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Doug

Comments

• oncewasoncewas Librarian

Go to My Projects and click on the name of the book (taking care not to click on the Revise link next to it). On the next screen scroll down to Pricing and Creator Revenues (halfway down the page) and click Edit. Enter the price you want to set and then click Next.

• Just KevinJust Kevin Lulu Genius

You do not have to accept the price Lulu seem to set by default, you can edit it, but not below cost of course.

You also have no real control over what other places advertise you book at, but all that matters is that even if Amazon, as just one, give you book away, you will still get what is due to you.

I will also add - take a look at what prices other like for like books by famous writers are advertised at, and compare your price with them. In otherwords, do not set too high royalties.