Print margins - a bit confused.

Hi - I do hope this hasn't been covered before. I've searched quite hard but can't find my specific issue discussed.

When I download the interior file that Lulu has created my content displays fine on the screen. However, if I then print on my own printer from the browser I lose every top line of words. If I then download the file from my browser, open it in Acrobat and print from there everything is back again and I can see all the content. My question is: when I order copies from Lulu, what will the outome be? The incorrect printout as from my browser of the correct one from Acrobat (via the browser). If you see what I mean!

Thanks

Tony

Comments

• The pdf version you downloaded from lulu is what will be printed. So it should look exactly the way it will print. There's probably something different printing from the browser instead of from the actual file. You should be ok.

tonybiggin wrote:

Hi - I do hope this hasn't been covered before. I've searched quite hard but can't find my specific issue discussed.

When I download the interior file that Lulu has created my content displays fine on the screen. However, if I then print on my own printer from the browser I lose every top line of words. If I then download the file from my browser, open it in Acrobat and print from there everything is back again and I can see all the content. My question is: when I order copies from Lulu, what will the outome be? The incorrect printout as from my browser of the correct one from Acrobat (via the browser). If you see what I mean!

Thanks

Tony

• Yes- thanks. Further investigation reveals that it seems to be a Safari issue. Everything is ok in Firefox so I'll go ahead in hope!

Thanks for your help.
  • TJN is right, the PDF that you download and view in Acrobat is how the printed book should appear. I would suggest ordering a single copy to review and see how it looks. If you notice anything that doesn't match the PDF, let us know.