Squarespace order integration and fullfillment

I am working on a workbook product, and I am looking at options to offer this as a physical product that would ship from a "Print on Demand" service (such as LuLu)

How do you handle order fulfillment from your own website, calculating shipping costs globally etc.?

It is probably relevant to mention that my website is on SquareSpace and I am not seeing any easy way to automate this. It looks like people would submit orders, and you then download a CSV file from SquareSpace and have to manually input their contact/address details to get the physical book(s) printed and shipped to customers?

What am I missing?? I feel like there must be an easier way than this...

Comments

• potetjppotetjp Professor

It suffices for the customer to place their order with Lulu. You can help them by integrating the URL of the book' page on Lulu in your advertisement.

• That doesn't work for me because I need to be able to collect customer data and track purchase behavior on my own website. If I just put a link to LuLu storefront on my website, then I cannot do either.

• What are my other options?
  • Based on your need to gather customer data, you may want to consider completing the transaction on your end, then placing the order through Lulu yourself (shipping to your customer direct, or shipping to yourself and forwarding to the customer).