Illustrator for a Folklore Story

Ive recently decided to publish  my own version of the Haitian earthquake. I envision something very bright, colorful and lively just like the culture. Now Im fairly new to the whole publishing process. Now how would it work to get the designs of the illustrator on to my book using lulu? 

Please & Thank You.

Comments

• Sorry, I'm having a bit of trouble figuring out what you're asking. Are you looking for an illustrator, or asking how to lay the book out with the story and the images together...?

• potetjppotetjp Professor

You embed the pictures in your book file on your computer in the paragraphs or the pages of your choice. When your book is finished, you convert your file to PDF, and upload the PDF to Lulu.

Haitian artists have a style of their own. Let's hope you will meet your readers' expectations.

• Em_PressEm_Press Professor

esw,

I wrote you a long response in another post detailing the steps. Trust me, they are good steps. Follow them.

You need to have your text ready before you ask for an illustrator.

And sound sure of yourself or no one will illustrate for you. They want to do one job. Illustrate. Not decide what the publisher wants to do.

Write your text, make your decisions, and then ask for an illustrator -- with a vision of what you need them to illustrate.

A citizen of the world.