HELP WITH ENTERING A PHOTO

I have completed a new book on Lulu , A friend helped me who is now away . The Books are ready to be purchased but I want to add one more picture with a few words of description. I fear adding this will throw the Table of contents page numbers off and I dont want to screw this up. I know  it's a very fast thing to do but I don't want to get into it and be stuck and then hold back the book. can I pay someone here to just enter this one picture for me today and adjust the table of contents if that is needed ? Thank you . My email is [email protected] 

Comments

• Em_PressEm_Press Professor

Whoever does it will have the same issues as you. They will have to update the table of contents and check that all the pages fall where they must. If, say, all chapters should start on right, etc.

Unless this additional content is crucial, leave it out. If not, then risk additing it yourself. You will be charged a minimum of $125 for anyone to do this. I think.

A citizen of the world.

• ahhhh, Yea ! I fully realize they will have the same issues as me . That is like saying why look for a mechanic for your car as they will have to fix the same problem as you will if you fix it . With all the people begging for help on projects I can't believe there is not already a business like  WE WILL HELP YOU WITH ALL YOUR LULU PUBLISHING PROBLEMS . Surely there must be some such service ? As I explained I can add the pics in a minute , but I need a PRO if the Table of contents needs fixed , etc. occasionally I want to update my book. So having a service like this on hand would be VERY helpful as long as they did not try and gouge people. If  anyone else knows of ANY such service that is reasonable ( senior on ss ) Please let me know. Thank you 

• Em_PressEm_Press Professor

You can try her:

http://www.custom-book-tique.com/

Several lulu authors have used her services.

A citizen of the world.