Before completing your order, please take a moment to review information about potential delivery delays.

Due to closures, travel restrictions, and prioritization of vital services, some parcel deliveries may experience delays. Please check with your carrier of choice to verify your location can receive deliveries. In some instances, some deliveries may no longer be possible.
Read More.

FTP

The other day, I discovered a problem, and solved it today.

I wanted to print a manuscript in view of an edition, because I find it easier to work on printed documents than screen ones. It is just a matter of about 80 pages, but each page has a scan of the original page, hence the heavy files.

I created three files A, B and C, and converted them to PDF. A was large (41Mo). I used SmartFTP to upload them. The transmission was completed in about 5mn. Unfortunately they never appeared in my list of files. I concluded it was a problem of weight.

I divided A into two new files, A and B, and renamed the old B "C", and the old C "D".

This time the four files reached my Lulu folder.

Lesson: if the first file of a batch is too large, it won't be accepted by Lulu, and it will block the others.

A secondary problem appeared: my files were in the 21.60 x 27.90cm format, and Lulu warned me that they should be in the 20.99 x 29.70cm format. No big deal. I redimensioned them this afternoon, and my book is now ordered.  Smiley Happy