Can't enter title

I'm putting an e-file in and can't get past the title, which is "I Am An American." I have a print book already but not an e-book, just on Amazon & B&N. I want to control the e-books more but this title thing sucks. Anybody know why it won't input? I've already tried doing without capital letter, nothing seems to work. Crazy, a first for me and I've done 21 books on Lulu but no e-books; maybe this is a sign for me to stay away from e-books here? Anybody got any ideas? 

Comments

• Have you tried "I Am an American."
  • Just KevinJust Kevin Lulu Genius Lulu Genius

Enter the Project name (which is the same as the Title of the book) as this says >>>

4. Improper Capitalization

Your title, subtitle, and author names can be capitalized any way you like on your cover image and your title page. However, your metadata must follow certain rules for your eBook to be listed by retail distribution channels:

• The first letter of every word should be capitalized, except for articles, conjunctions, and short prepositions.
    • The first and last word of every title and subtitle should be capitalized.
    • Your metadata should not be in all caps. (It’s ok if acronyms are all caps.)

These titles are correct:

“War and Peace”

“The Man with the Movie Camera”

“The Last Samurai”

“Either This or That”

“My Story: The Sequel”

“What Is This World Coming To?”

These are incorrect:

“War And Peace”

“the man with the movie camera”

“THE LAST SAMURAI”

“Either this or that”

“My Story: the sequel”

“What Is This World Coming to?”

• Em_PressEm_Press Professor Professor

Here's a tool you can use:

http://capitalizemytitle.com/

A citizen of the world.

• It took the third try but there is now a problem that says something has hindered the process and an e-pub can't go forward. Nothing specific, just it can't be made. I have a feeling that the problem is that I have six pages of photos of bookcovers after the ending of these poems and I kind of hate having to remove them just to practice to see if Lulu's epub will take it then because Amazon takes it so why wouldn't this EPUB? Anyone have similar problems?

• Just KevinJust Kevin Lulu Genius Lulu Genius

Images

Blurry images are one of the most common rejection reasons from our retail distribution partners. If your document contains images, you may need to make a few adjustments in order for them to convert properly. We accept the most commonly used image formats: JPG, GIF, and PNG.

Images require a delicate balancing act since your image must have a resolution high enough to be clear and crisp, but not so high that it is too large. Try to keep the resolution on your images between 96 - 150 DPI. You will also want to keep your image size around 500 x 500 pixels or less. You can adjust image resolution and DPI in any image-editing program.

NOTE: Some retail distribution outlets do not accept images above 2 million pixels. To prevent rejection, we suggest you make adjustments to images prior to conversion to EPUB format.

To add an image to your manuscript:

1. Place your cursor in the location at which you would like your image to appear.
    2. From the toolbar, click Insert > Picture. Be sure you are inserting the image, not linking to it.
    3. The selected image displays in the cursor location.
    4. Click on the image and select Format Image.
    5. Choose the In line with text option.
    6. Click Save.
    7. Click on the image and click Center in the toolbar.

NOTE: The Lulu EPUB Converter automatically formats images as centered, in line with text regardless of the settings you apply prior to conversion.