Support contact/help?

Hi all,

I wonder is there any alternative way to contact Lulu.com support team than by filing a support ticket, e.g. telephone? I've placed an order for 300 books, being launched at event next week, and there's no change on the order after more than two weeks. I've had no response to my service ticket other than an automated response.

My client is getting very anxious as there are family and guests traveling -- some from halfway around the world -- to attend this book launch, and I desperately need an answer of some kind to give him.

I hope someone can help or point me in the right direction for a follow up,

Many thanks,

Shannon Reeves

Comments

• Just KevinJust Kevin Lulu Genius

I have just 'paged' Lulu Staff, but all the same they only work office hours and no weekends, and in the time zone Lulu HQ is based.

• Em_PressEm_Press Professor

Yes, there is,

Under My Projects, click on Account/Orders. They have a phone number you can call.

A citizen of the world.

Is that country specific? I have just looked and following the links it still ends up here https://www.lulu.com/support?L1=1mo&Lulu_Order_ID__c=11734112

No phone number.

Need help with your order? Visit Support or call (844) 212-0689.

It doesn't say it is country-specific. I am in the US store.

A citizen of the world.

There's no option when set as UK, which is just as well considering the cost of international calls! Perhaps that's why the option is not offered.

Do you have the phonenumber option if you reset to Canada?

• Amazing!

I am talking to very friendly support staff now, who are helping me with my issue. This post should be stickied for all international customers who just need to talk to a human for peace of mind.

Thanks a million Em_Press!

• potetjppotetjp Teacher

kevinlomas a écrit :

considering the cost of international calls!

Use Skype for international calls.

Even that is not cheap for international, especially if you are calling someone on a non-skype number. Their call cost wizard is a bit odd also, It asks where you want to call to, but not where from.

But as I said, that number is not in the Lulu UK section.

• I'm glad you were able to get in touch with someone here! 

It looks like we only list the number for US customers, but it should be a toll free number for international calling as well. 

but it should be a toll free number for international calling as well. 

Oh I doubt that. There's not even Flat Rate paid monthly call tarrifs in the UK, but even those would not  count for numbers in the USA.

https://www.bt.com/static/wa/account/pricechanges/International_Tariff_Guide.pdf

• potetjppotetjp Teacher

kevinlomas a écrit :

Even that is not cheap for international, especially if you are calling someone on a non-skype number.

I didn't notice that. I had several occasions to call faraway parties on their home telephones, and it was quite cheap. It's hard to beat Skype.

I may get rid of my landline anyway. It has a Standing Charge of £18 a month just for existing.

Perhaps Lulu should use a Skype number?

Cici calling card.

400 minutes to Europe -- for 5 CAD.

You can buy it online and call worldwide.

A citizen of the world.

Yes, those type of things have been in use for a very long time, but one has to wonder why many call centres are in India to get a cheap phone contract.

Thankfully I have no need to call overseas.  Smiley Happy