Can I re-arrange the title of my book and use my married name as the author and still sell my books?

I wanted to re-arrange a few words in the title on the cover page and use my married name also in the author title on the cover.

From p-i-l-a-t-e-s Instructor Manual Reformer Level 1 Catherine Wilks

To p-i-l-a-t-e-s Reformer Instructor Manual Level 1 Catherine Wilks-Hoffman.

Will this affect my distribution with amazon lulu etc as at the revision page it states that the title and author have been locked?

Please help thank you 

Comments

• Just KevinJust Kevin Lulu Genius

You are right, if you have Approved it then it is locked and the only thing you can do is to create it again as a new Project and Withdraw/Delete the first one.

PS: It will also be a new ISBN.

• Thank you very much indeed Smiley Happy
  • potetjppotetjp Teacher

The author's name you entered when your started your project should be the same on the cover. If you change it, retire this project ,and start a new one.

• Em_PressEm_Press Professor

If you change the title slightly (thus a new project), you will have almost-duplicates on Amazon -- forever. You will look wishy-washy and it will confuse people. Why are there two almost the same buyers will think? Your previous book will always be there. Amazon keeps a public record of all book previously published there.

So, unless it's imperative, leave the title as is and create a new book with new content.

A citizen of the world.

Maggie is right, but there's little that can be done about it. It's often a very good idea to have a jolly good think before one sets something in stone, and then change one's mind.

• Em_PressEm_Press Professor

Kevin, people use a pen name for a reason. If you don't mind.

Thanks for respecting my wishes.

A citizen of the world.

I have no idea what you were replying to there.