How to okay a book for sale on Amazon

I have received my first print proof copy and now want to make sure my book goes onto Amazon.

Do I have to press a button on my Projects Page, or will the book automatically go onto Amazon within a few weeks? 

Comments

• Em_PressEm_Press Professor

Go to My Projects, click on the Buy button next to the project title. If you have already done this and seen the book, click on the Approve for Distribution link underneath  your title.

Your book must have an ISBN to be eligible for distribution. If it does not, Revise, and select Sell Everywhere. You will need to buy another proof to see the Approve for Distribution option.

Good luck.

A citizen of the world.

• Just KevinJust Kevin Lulu Genius

It will have to be one of the options that can have an ISBN though. Also check on that.

• sally16sally16 Reader
    Em_Press - I have already bought a proof for approval. This has arrived and is fine. Can I now go ahead and choose the Global Reach option? Once I have done that, do I need to do anything else?
  • Em_PressEm_Press Professor

Sally, yes, go ahead and Approve! .

Nothing more to do. Just make sure you go and look at your listing on Amazon. Check every week to see if it's there. Check your hyphens, your commas, your capitals, the length of your description, your thumbnail, your title and subtitle.

A citizen of the world.