changing published book font

Hi, I am published my poetry book in 2004 and without creating a new book and isbn. I would like to change somethings such as font size and email address. I even would like to add a copyright page.

can anyone help me? I would appreciate it.

thanks

Comments

• Just KevinJust Kevin Lulu Genius

Hi, I am published my poetry book in 2004 and without creating a new book and isbn. I would like to change somethings such as font size and email address. I even would like to add a copyright page.

can anyone help me? I would appreciate it.

In reality it will not be the same book, but have many people bought it? If not then just Revise it.  Smiley Indifferent

• Again, I published my book in 2004 and I just want to update the font,add copyright page, and new email address. why would this become a new book?

• Just KevinJust Kevin Lulu Genius

Again, I published my book in 2004

Yes, I did read that ...

But one thing I wondered is why change it now? It's 12 years old. It is still on sale is it not? You did not say.

and I just want to update the font,add copyright page, and new email address. why would this become a new book?

Because of those changes. It's not as if you are just correcting a missing fullstop.

But as I said, if it's had no or few sales, then just Revise it because who is going to notice?

• Em_PressEm_Press Professor

Brooke,

You can change it easily and without a problem. Just revise your Word document, prin the PDF and upload. If you change the ISBN it will be a new project as Kevin said. So, why not keep the same ISBN and title and change anything else you like?

A citizen of the world.

• potetjppotetjp Professor

Why mend and cobble that old edition? Why don't you take this opportunity to make a brand new one with its own ISBN?