The Most Suppressed Secret In History
Lu Lu Publishing is selling a book that supposedly reveals all the freemason's secrets. Does it contain their supreme grand secret? Here it is:
The most suppressed secret in history has been some knowledge about our own bodies. Excitation of the parasympathetic nervous system, also called the "muscarinic" nervous system, overrides the brain's inhibitory neurons thereby awakening the brain to more that the normal 10% brain use. LSD does the same thing by blocking seratonin, the neurotransmitter of the brain's inhibitory neurons. The largest nerves of the parasympathetic nervous system are the left and right vagus nerves. The vagal trunk emerges from the brain through the nasal pharynx, divides into the left and right vagus nerves, which descend into the lower body of flesh, not through the spine. Plexuses of the parasympathetic nervous system branch out from these vagus nerves. When these plexuses and nerves are stimulated the stimulation spreads to the brain causing more than 10% brain use. All this can be simply printed on one bumper sticker, "Vagal stimulation is as effective as LSD". To put in contemporary terms, the mental effects of the "choking game" are not caused by oxygen content, they are caused by vagal stimulation.
In 1959 an expelled lodge member told my friend and I all the secrets. The lodge uses Biblical symbolism. They represent the human body by the Temple of Solomon. The Holy of Holies represents the nasal pharynx through which the vagal trunk emerges into the lower body. The letter G secretly represents the Hebrew word "gorun", throat. The compass represents a circle, the square represents a line, the combination represents squeezing a circle into a line, the quadrature of the circle. In 1962 I wrote this and lesser secrets in a term paper I titled "Superstition in America". I got a 98% for it, and graduated with honors. Later, the instructor of that class sold that term paper in the term paper black market, the wrong people read it, and detectives were sent out to hunt me down. I found out that Ben Franklin invented the modern mental health system to imprison all those suspected of knowing this knowledge about their own bodies. In the Twentieth Century twenty five million Americans were locked up in the mental hospital gulags. That was one quarter of the American population.
There are three depths of psychedelic experience. Perinatal matrix one, 10% to 20% brain use, is heavenly. Perinatal matrix two, 20% to 50% brain use is frighteningly powerful. From 20% to 30% brain use, what ever is artistically symbolized will become your reality, by the strong thought drawing you to the probability timeline where what you vividly symbolize is your reality. From 30% to 40% brain use, what ever you write will become your reality. From 40% to 50% brain use, what ever you say will become your reality. "If you have the faith of a mustard seed and say to this mountain move, it shall be moved". You go to the probability time line where the mountain is elsewhere. But, from 50% to 100% brain use, every thought manifests as your reality. Who can handle that? Soon, one wishes one were someone else, and, one body switches into that someone else who probably only has the normal 10% brain use. But, it not being one's own body, when that body sleeps or dies it's off to another body; and this body switching backward and forward in time goes on for a duration of about a hundred years. Of course, with this one suffers everyone's sufferings.
Perinatal matrix three is used as a punishment. LSD was used for this, but some effects of LSD have been found to be permanent, so, recently "waterboarding" has been used to inflict this "Clockwork Orange" treatment. As it stands today, Dr. Stanislav Grof's "Holotropic Breathing" increases the percentage of brain use, and, of course, the "choking game" causes increases of the percentage of brain use, but, the actual cause, vagal stimulation, has not been admitted to. Also, recently even percentages of brain use are being denied and are called mythical. They just wont let it all go, and allow all human beings the right to know these certain things about our own bodies. For the American way it is advisable to spread this knowledge.
0 · Share on Twitter