Mistake on Book Spine

I'm new to Lulu, completed my first book and received the proof today. There's a typo in the book's title on the spine, but it's correct on the front of the cover. I used the 'new' cover wizard and I recall that I typed in the title and the wizard automatically placed it in both places. How can it be correct on the front and wrong on the spine? I submitted a ticket to technical support but thought someone here might have an answer. Thanks.

Comments

• Just KevinJust Kevin Lulu Genius

I assume you mean typed it in at the start as the Project Title? If so then I don't see how it can be wrong. Click Revise for the Project and scroll down to the PR PDFs and it will let you view them if you click on them or download them to view.

• potetjppotetjp Bibliophile

sldahlfred a écrit :

There's a typo in the book's title on the spine, but it's correct on the front of the cover. 

You may have inadvertenently modified the title on the spine.

What is the title of your book? What sort of edition is it: softbound, hardbound, hardbound with jacket?

• Yes, you are right. I assumed (correctly) that the spine was automatically populated but I also assumed (incorrectly) that it couldn't be modified. I must have inadvertently clicked on it and incorporated a "typo". Thanks, all.

• potetjppotetjp Bibliophile
    You are welcome.