Can't Input Own ISBN, No option Sell Everywhere

My problem is exactly the same as in this topic: http://connect.lulu.com/t5/General-Discussions/Can-t-get-to-ISBN/m-p/331660/highlight/true#M63710

Basically, I have my own ISBN that I need to put on the cover but Lulu does not give me the option to input it. I have done what the linked topic says, I have chosen Premium Paperback, A4, Color, but do not have the option to sell everywhere (it is grayed out). I only have the option to sell on Lulu or keep it for me. And there is no option to add my own ISBN.

I wouldn't care too much since I can add it myself to my back cover but Lulu forces their own bar code on the back cover, bar code that is impossible to remove or hide.

How can I input my own ISBN code? I need A4, Color book. I only intend to sell on here but don't mind choosing the option to sell everywhere. I just need to be able to select it...

Thanks.

Comments

• To add the ISBN, you'll have to get a distribution eligible format (which makes the greyed out "Sell Everywhere" option active).

Unfortunately, full color A4 isn't one of those formats, so that's why you're not able to add the ISBN.

Here's the list of ones we can apply an ISBN to:

http://connect.lulu.com/t5/ISBN-Distribution/Which-Products-are-Eligible-for-Retail-Distribution/ta-p/33150

• Just KevinJust Kevin Lulu Genius

It could be a good idea to mark what can have Dist more prominently? Many people do seem to not notice them or perhaps notice what they mean.

Make the tick larger and make the explanation for that tick black (it's grey right now) and closer to the ticks?

• potetjppotetjp Bibliophile

JustPassing a écrit :

I wouldn't care too much since I can add it myself to my back cover but Lulu forces their own bar code on the back cover, bar code that is impossible to remove or hide.

I think you can create a one-piece cover, and include your own ISBN in it.

• Just KevinJust Kevin Lulu Genius

It does not do that if you apply an ISBN at the start by selecting a book that can have one. When you get to the Cover Wizard it will add the ISBN for that to the back cover.