costs with ebooks ?

Good morning - can anyone advise - I am trtying to sell a product for 7.00  but this appears to show as 0.70p when i try and review the product for buying - I do not currently know how to change this and have requested help via LULU - but no luck as yet ?

Best Regards,

G

Comments

• Em_PressEm_Press Professor

Maybe the 70 cents is your royalty? Hmm..

Try again. Enter 7.00.

Click on your Project title, scroll down and edit the price.

A citizen of the world.

• That's the price if you want to buy the eBook yourself. When a customer views the page, they won't see that pricing.

You can always download the eBook file free too, but some author's like to see the eBook exactly as their customer will (the download for free option has the interior and marketing image separate, the purchase combines them as a customer would see it).

• Thanks for your updates guys...   Im not sure this does resolve the issue....  but I will check and let you know.

The last time I logged out completely and looked the item up and it was still charging only 70 p     (i,.e. i wasnt logged in...)   I woill double check and see if this has changed ....

Regards,

G

• oncewasoncewas Librarian

Delete your cookies and try again. Alternatively, provide a link to the book here

and someone can have a look at it for you.