Front pages of book; advice needed

Can anyone help me please, I have got to the stage of ordering the proof copy of my printed book, however, I realised I hadn't put in the inner front of the book any pages such as an acknowlegement page a copyright page etc. How do I go back and re-do this. Thank you...Marisa

Comments

• potetjppotetjp Professor

dunnmarisa a écrit :

Can anyone help me please, I have got to the stage of ordering the proof copy of my printed book, however, I realised I hadn't put in the inner front of the book any pages such as an acknowlegement page a copyright page etc. How do I go back and re-do this. Thank you...Marisa

Do not order. Leave. Cancel the current edition of your book. Create a new edition. When Lulu offers you a free ISBN, accept it, and copy it on your copyright page. Make a PDF of the new edition and upload it to Lulu. The rest of the process is as you already know. Be confident.

• Em_PressEm_Press Professor

Dunnmarissa,

Just upload a new PDF and order a new proof -- if it is too late cancel the one you bought. You have one hour to cancel.

That's it. One new interior PDF to upload, and a new cover PDF if your page count is substantially different.

A citizen of the world.

• Just KevinJust Kevin Lulu Genius

New Edition means via Revise.