Proof copy

In my proof copy, their is one magically appeared white page which isn't in my cookbook. Lulu has also created white bits around some of my pages. Is this to be cut off? Some pages have excess white at the bottom so it isn't for binding, is it going to be cut off or..?

Comments

• In my proof copy, their is one magically appeared white page which isn't in my cookbook.

Where is it? If at the front or back it's to aid binding. I always add those myself. It could also be to make the page count divisible by four. I always make sure mine do. There's also the chance that you have Page Breaks you are not aware of.

Lulu has also created white bits around some of my pages. Is this to be cut off?

No. It's a Proof. WYSIWYG. That's the reason for viewing a Proof.

Some pages have excess white at the bottom so it isn't for binding, is it going to be cut off or..?

Ditto. But are you not working within margins? Outside of margins are normally not printed on. (Apart from Headers and Footers.)

If you are trying to print right to the edges you should read this >>

http://connect.lulu.com/t5/Interior-Formatting/How-do-I-make-my-content-stretch-all-the-way-to-the-edge-of-the/ta-p/33675