Having difficulty with one-piece cover design/upload.

I built my cover in inDesign according to the specifications provided for the size and number of pages of my book; then converted it to both PDF and JPG formats. Unfortunately, attempts to upload it have failed. The error message returned says I've used the wrong sizes (i.e., ###### x ### instead of ### x ######). Not sure what I'm doing wrong...

Comments

• RESOLVED! (figured it out)
  • What was your solution? I got the same message, but moved forward anyway. When I saw the proof, my one-piece cover (back, spine and front) was squished into an 8.5 x 11 page. Did you upload both the cover art and the interior pages as two separate files? 

• Just KevinJust Kevin Lulu Genius

There are two Cover Wizard Designers (three if you count the very old one that some still use if they can click on it fast enough.)  One which you more or less create the front back and spine within the Wizard by using what's already in it, or by uploading images for the front and back.

Then there's the Advanced One-Piece Cover Wizard where you upload one file that is both the front the spine and the back. The dimensions have to be precise.