Printing color divider pages in a book

Hello,

I am trying to find out whether or not I can print a workbook that has 200+ standard black and white pages and 4 color divider pages, possibly on thicker stock paper (think tabs or dividers), if not thicker pages at least can I print b/w and with only a few color pages inserted throughout the book?

I am planning on using the 6x9 coil bound format, again this is for a workbook rather than a typical paperback.

Any guidance on where I can find this information is greatly appreciated!

Shannon

Comments

• Hello,

I am trying to find out whether or not I can print a workbook that has 200+ standard black and white pages and 4 color divider pages, possibly on thicker stock paper (think tabs or dividers), if not thicker pages at least can I print b/w and with only a few color pages inserted throughout the book?

Tabs are not possible, but you can create 100% colour pages in Word or whatever, and that will be printed, but every page will be charged at being full-colour, and that's very expensive.

I am planning on using the 6x9 coil bound format, again this is for a workbook rather than a typical paperback.

Surely you can just buy such a thing at any stationers?

Any guidance on where I can find this information is greatly appreciated!

Shannon

BTW: Coil bound cannot have ISBNs and Distribution, if that's your intention.

• Thank you for clarification on printing b/w and color pages.