Before completing your order, please take a moment to review information about potential delivery delays.

Due to closures, travel restrictions, and prioritization of vital services, some parcel deliveries may experience delays. Please check with your carrier of choice to verify your location can receive deliveries. In some instances, some deliveries may no longer be possible.
Read More.

Help with creating a file for an Ebook

Hi, I wonder if anyone can help me. I just published my book on LULU but i wanted to create an ebook version too- it's a 58 page book of poetry with the occasional picture, but no chapters per se, just the poems on each page... I have no idea about HTML or Epub files, im drawing a complete blank. Im on an ancient PC that uses a word program that doesn't have the otion for "headings" or anything like that.. Im totally Lost. I can creat a DOC or DOCX or RTF file on my PC, So i was wondering if it's possible to get, like an HTML /Epub template from somewhere that i can literally just cut and paste into word and then just change the content (Add in my book pages) does such a thing exist? lol

thank you in advanced.

D. 

Comments