Forgot Login Email or Password?
To log in to Lulu.com, you will need to enter the email address with which you registered. Here are a couple things to keep in mind when entering your login details:
- Watch for incorrect spelling and typographical errors.
- Passwords are case-sensitive.
- Email addresses are not case-sensitive.
If you can't remember your password:
- Click Login at the top of the page.
- Click the Forgot Your Password? link.
- Enter the email address used to create your Lulu account.
- Click Reset My Password.
- If the address you enter is registered to an active Lulu account, a Password Reset email will be sent to that email address. If you do not receive the Password Reset email in a timely fashion, please check your Spam folder for the message.
- Click the link in the message or copy and paste it into your Internet browser.
- Enter your new password on the Password Reset page and then re-type it.
- Click Set New Password.
0 · Share on Twitter