e-mail confusion

Hi

I ordered a book on 28-Aug-2015 , on 01-Sep-2015 I recived the Order Shipment Confirmation from Lulu at 11:44 AM, 3 hours later I recived another email from you!!

Here is the exact email

"Thank you for placing your order with Lulu.com. It has come to our attention that your order xxxxxxxx-1 cannot be completed because one or more of the items contain errors that are preventing it from being printed properly. Please be patient while we investigate the issue. We will contact you in 2 to 3 business days with the next steps.

To help track your support inquiry we have generated a unique Case number. Your Case number for this issue is 01274884. Please use this number in any further communication regarding this issue."

I've sent two emails in last three days and no response so far from customer services!

Can anyone halp me with this?

Comments

• Glenn_LuluGlenn_Lulu Author Author

This sounds as if the file associated with the book you ordered was corrupted and could not be printed by the printer. I am sure someone from our support team will respond to your enquiry shortly.

• Friday was the fourth business day and I recieved NOTHING from Lulu, I checked my inbox , spams.... MY PROBLEM HASN'T BEEN SOLVED! 

And we were out on holiday Monday, so your continued patience is greatly appreciated.

I too am confused about why you would receive a shipment notification - i.e. your package shipped and then another notification that the order could not be printed. In looking at your account, I see that the order status is "Shipped" so it should be on its way to you.

You obscured the order number in your original message, but I notice there was a -1 at the end, which makes it seem as if there was a duplicate order, which may have been canceled through our system. I am only guessing, as I do not have the required acccess to determine this, but the -1 is standard order numbering format.

• my unique case number 10908501-1

I didn't get any tracking number
  • CAN ANYONE IN LULU TELL ME WHAT HAPPENED TO MY ORDER? WE ARE ON THE FIFTH BUSINESS DAY AND NO USEFULL ANSWER 

See response above

AND WHY ARE YOU YELLING AT ME?

I spoke to our print and fulfillment team about your case. They were awaiting additional information about this problem from the printer, which arrived today. You should hear from our support team this afternoon with all the details.

Once again, thank you for your patience.

• It tuned there wasn't any problem at all! you didn't print it because your printing crew didn't want to do.

Not exactly, but it looks as if Jessica as placed another order for you with Express Shipping.

I'm happy we got this worked out for you and the issue resolved.