I have another query about my spotlight

My son has made a second edition of the Mr Pink Story so I made the first edition private. However even though I approved the second edition it has not appeared on my spotlight page anyone know why?

Comments

• Hello Again

In looking at your list of projects, it appears Version 2 of Mr Pink Story is set to Private Access. Hence the reason it does not appear on you Spotlight page.

• LarikaLarika Bibliophile

Glenn the item you saw was Mr pink story which I made private because it is edition1 but the one I want in my spotlight is Mr Pink Story by l and g, it is edition 2 and is on general release so I don't understand why it isn't in my spotlight

• Just KevinJust Kevin Lulu Genius

I thought they appeared in Spotlights (of both Private, General and Direct) Approved or not. Approve is for books with ISBNs and clicking Approve sets off Distribution.

If you open Revise for a book in your Projects list, then scroll down, it gives you the direct page address. Click that to see where it goes to.

Well you are on that Revise page full of stuff, double check what Dist settings you are on.

• Hi Elizabeth

This is what I see on your project page. Revision 2 is set to Private access. 

Mr Pink Story by L&G is revision 1.

Burbett Revision2.png

Please send me the Product ID or the ISBN for the book you wish to be listed on your spotlight page. I will ask for your book to re-indexed so that it will show up properly in the bookstore and on your spotlight page.

Glenn I haven't approved Mr Pink Story so I made it private because I made a later edition and called the file Mr Pink Story by L&G. I have received a copy of that book, approved it and made it general access. That is the publication I want in my Spotlight. Should I delete Mr Pink Story and would the newer version Mr Pink Story by L& G appear in my Spotlight?

• To make sure I get correct book indexed, please send me the ISBN for the project.

Glenn the ISBN number is 978-1-326-38941-3   Thanks for the help

• So, I enquired of our support team. Seems this is a bug.

I am unsure if there is a work around. I will follow up Monday when I return to the office.

My spotlight seems fine now Glenn (Saturday) The correct book is there. THANKS

• Even better!

Thanks for following up.

• Hi Glen. I'm Cameron. I'm an online author at lulu.com and I was wondering if you can importantly reply to my post detailevly. Please read my post.