ebooks

I just published my book. On LuLu it is available in hardcover, paperback, and ebook formats.  When I look on Barnes and Noble or Amazon it is not available in the ebook format; only print versions.  Why is that?

Comments

• Did you use .PDF or .EPUB?

Only .EPUB can go into distibution, though .PDF eBooks are available on Lulu.

• Not sure if I used EPUB. I purchased a LuLu package that included ebook format. I will go through customer support to find out. Thanks for the input.
  • Hi Fred

Your eBook includes an ISBN, so it is in EPUB format.

It has also been approved by our QA team, so it should show up on all retailer sites in the next week or so.

• I am awaiting my book to show up as an ebook also.  The paperback is available and I am happy with the product, however, how long does it take for the ebook to show?  

Also, how can I change the pricing on my book on other websites.  I was successful at changing the price on LULU only.  

Thanks for any thoughts on this.

Deanna

• I am awaiting my book to show up as an ebook also.  The paperback is available and I am happy with the product, however, how long does it take for the ebook to show?

It can also take many weeks. 

Also, how can I change the pricing on my book on other websites.  I was successful at changing the price on LULU only.

Although the price on other sites is based on what you set at Lulu, you have no control over the prices those other sites sell at. They can even give them away if they want, but you will still get your royalty. Lulu's Spotlight Discount tool also does not carry forward to other sites.

Any changes you make at Lulu also take weeks to be updated on other sites.

Thanks for any thoughts on this.