6 x 9 format

Hi, has the US trade size been dropped for paperback books? I was just about to start a new project and can only see that size for hardcovers. If so it means I have to reformat everything. Also, is the old book cover generator still there when you start a new project? I'm best at what I'm familiar with. Thanks all.

Comments

• oncewasoncewas Librarian

Yes, 6 x 9 is still available under Premium Paperbacks. Perhaps you were looking under Standard Paperbacks?

The old book cover generator is still available too; I can't remember where but have a look around and you should find it. If not, I'm sure some kind soul will be along in a short while to tell you where it is.

• 6X9 or US Trade size is available in all product lines.

• Just looked again, definitely not there under premium paperbacks. Every other size but the US trade 6 x 9 is faded out and can't be selected. 

• Em_PressEm_Press Professor

Check your binding and paper color selection.

A citizen of the world.

• Em_PressEm_Press Professor

You're missing something for sure. Start over.

A citizen of the world.

• Black and white on CREAM! Silly me, I never noticed and assumed that B&W on white was the option. Cheers and a big hug, Maggie!

• Just KevinJust Kevin Lulu Genius

The older Cover Wizard is still there (and still part of the Project Wizards) but you have to be very fast to click the small option for it. The newer old one is better once one gets used to it.

• I'm so glad i found this thread. I couldnt find it either and went to createspace to do my 6x9 in paperback. I dont like them at all. But now I have done one book and have a few more I will be publishing through Lulu in 6x9 paperback.

Thank you!!