Bug

I think there's a new bug at the cover stage.

The dimensions required are (15.941" X 9.931") Lulu provided these at the cover stage.

The template I get at the end is a over 10" in width (see attached screenshot please.)

Also, I uploaded a revision about 5 times, without the words Large Print Edition -- and it is still showing the old one.

Would someone kindly have a look?

Lulu generated template below:

screenshotcopy.jpg

A citizen of the world.

Comments

• Em_PressEm_Press Professor

I was able to view my revised cover after I had cleaned my computer memory using cc cleaner -- just in case someone else has the same problem.

Regarding the overly large template when using lulu background images, I don't know. I generated it twice with the same result.

On another note, today is  the last day for a 30% discount:

30% off all print books. Cannot be combined with other offers. (Coupon Code: BIGJULY)

A citizen of the world.

• I've had many problems with the cover wizard. I mentioned them and they were never fixed. Such as after changing font size or type it wouldn't stay changed in the preview. Sometimes even the cover image.. Using cc cleaner is a good idea. I use it all the time.

• Hi Maggie

I don't think that is a bug, but rather the padding added for cover trim. This was released as part of our new standardization checks last week.

Hi Glenn,

That's interesting... Ok, I'll have to do the math to generate my templates from now on. Thank you.

A citizen of the world.

• I followed up with print team.

They are going to take a look at this project.

• @Maggie

I sent you an email earlier today, but what is the project ID number for the above book?

We would like to investigate further.

Oh, thank you so much, Glenn. It was so easy before with the exact-dimensioned template.

A citizen of the world.

I emailed you the project ID.

A citizen of the world.

• This is indeed a bug and a fix is in the works.

Thanks so much for providing the details that helped us track down the problem and identify its cause.