Before completing your order, please take a moment to review information about potential delivery delays.

Due to closures, travel restrictions, and prioritization of vital services, some parcel deliveries may experience delays. Please check with your carrier of choice to verify your location can receive deliveries. In some instances, some deliveries may no longer be possible.
Read More.

Where are the shipping origins of Lulu? (In Global)

I'm deciding between US and Global Shipping Origins, and I'm wondering where the shipping origins are for Global? Google hasn't helped =o Are there shipping origins in all large countries?

Comments

• potetjppotetjp Professor

I know Lulu has printers in France and the UK, and they supply the whole of the European Union as well as beyond in many cases.

• Em_PressEm_Press Professor

Lulu ships pretty much anywhere with an address. There's a table in the link  below with specifics:

http://connect.lulu.com/t5/Shipping/Tracking-Your-Order/ta-p/33215

A citizen of the world.

• DysonLogosDysonLogos Bibliophile

potetjp wrote:

I know Lulu has printers in France and the UK, and they supply the whole of the European Union as well as beyond in many cases.

As well as printers in the US and in Canada.

I don't know where else.

DysonLogos a écrit :

potetjp wrote:

As well as printers in the US and in Canada.

I don't know where else.

Indeed, but I don't think books for Europe are printed in the New World, and vice versa. The cost could be prohibitive.

• DysonLogosDysonLogos Bibliophile
    I'm not sure, but they might have a printer in Budapest too. I know that LSI (who were the main print partner for Lulu for ages) have one there because all my LSI books that are supposedly printed in the UK are actually coming from Budapest.

DysonLogos a écrit :
    I'm not sure, but they might have a printer in Budapest too. I know that LSI (who were the main print partner for Lulu for ages) have one there because all my LSI books that are supposedly printed in the UK are actually coming from Budapest.

Indeed, but the number of Lulu printers seems to be limited.

I made Lulu send one of my books last year (as a Xmas present) to an American friend living in Prague. I was surprised the book was printed in France, because the Czechs are excellent printers. Even the communists couldn't stop their activity. I have two art books reproducing Japanese woodblocks manufactured in Prague during that sinister period. These are masterpieces of craftsmanship.

• Thanks guys! =)