Before completing your order, please take a moment to review information about potential delivery delays.

Due to closures, travel restrictions, and prioritization of vital services, some parcel deliveries may experience delays. Please check with your carrier of choice to verify your location can receive deliveries. In some instances, some deliveries may no longer be possible.
Read More.

Picture on dustcover back flap always skewed: how can I fix it?

I've uploaded 5 pictures (of me) to the back flap of the dustcover of my new book. The picture is always stretched to long and looks skewed. I've tried to fix this and to no avail, can anyone help? The pixel count of length by height doesn't work for my png pictures and it won't accept a 500X500 or a 600X600 picture. Thanks for any help!

Comments

• You need to resize your pictures to the ratio of the photo frame

on the cover before you upload them, and at least as many pixels

as are required for the phot frame, otherwise they will look skewed.

Experiment with cropping a section out of your photograph and then

resizing that crop to the pixel size of the photo frame. If it still looks odd

work out what the ratio of the photo frame is and then use the exact same

ratio when you crop or, to save time, start with this step.

• Just KevinJust Kevin Lulu Genius

I've uploaded 5 pictures (of me) to the back flap of the dustcover of my new book. The picture is always stretched to long and looks skewed. I've tried to fix this and to no avail, can anyone help? The pixel count of length by height doesn't work for my png pictures and it won't accept a 500X500 or a 600X600 picture. Thanks for any help!

I have to assume you are using the Advanced Cover Wizard? For that you have to upload a one-piece image to the exact size required by it as far as I can see, not individual images.