Lulu books printed in the U.K. defective, lulu books printed in Australia perfect.

60 defective copies of my book arrived at my home in the West of Ireland yesterday, which surprised and hurt me since the ready to print pdf was perfect. However, I then found out that friends in Australia received perfect copies. The attached photos indicate the first page of my preface in the faulty UK print, and the same page from the perfect Australian print. I don't know what to do, should I take the chance an order another shipment of books from lulu UK, hoping that this shipment turns out ok, and that I am going to be reimbursed for the original defective shipment whenever it is that lulu gets around to responding to me? The reason that I am in a hurry is that y book launch will take place on the 9th of May, and people have made arrangements to travel to the book launch to purchase signed copies of my book. If I miss out on this chance to sell books, I will lose a lot of money. If this happens, I will be forced to entertain the expectant crowd with anecdotes about the time I tried to do business with lulu!

Comments