How do you correct the PDF template embedding?

Dear Friends at LULU,

Just recently published a new book; I uploaded my PDF template with everything proof-read; etc, etc....then I ordered 3 copies of my book that arrived safely only to discover that all three books were missing the printing of all the page numbers. Yet, when you look at the template copy and the preview of the book the pages are definitely showing but they did not arrive my books with the pages printed; therefore I spent monies on three books that I belived to be 100% correct. Why on earth didn't the printer guys spot this or the person who packs the books for shipping?

Is the PDF template have something to do with American embediing? Can someone please help me??

Thanks and God bless you for your reply!!!

Comments

• Hello John334

This is an issue best handled by our support team.

Here is a link to the correct support category: Defective, damaged or incorrect order

Click the I Still Need Help button and complete the form. For a faster resolution, please attach digital images of the defective books before submitting the request.

• Just KevinJust Kevin Lulu Genius

Why on earth didn't the printer guys spot this or the person who packs the books for shipping?

It's all created by software, and it has no way of comparing the finished pages with the PR PDFs. If human overseers become involved POD would cost a great deal more than it does now.

Packers anywhere are not involved in QC.

• potetjppotetjp Bibliophile

john334 a écrit :

all three books were missing the printing of all the page numbers. Yet, when you look at the template copy and the preview of the book the pages are definitely showing  

This could happen if, for the numbering of your pages, you used a font that is not endorsed by the Lulu system.