We're aware of an issue with converting some DOC, DOCX, ODT, and RTF files to EPUB through our Ebook Wizard.
We've created this Forum Thread with some workarounds and advice to assist you in publishing you ebook.

Seeking translator from French to English

Hello Lulus,

We have a French author who is looking for someone who could translate his book in French into English. If you or someone you know are interested, please let us know.

Thank you!

Lulu Press, Inc.

Comments

• what sort of material is involved? Technical, Academic, General non-fiction, Fiction, Children's fiction?

• potetjppotetjp Bibliophile

Karine_lulu a écrit :

We have a French author who is looking for someone who could translate his book in French into English. If you or someone you know are interested, please let us know.

Hello Karine,

There are plenty of translating firms in the West. Some are specialized in technical translations. others in literary works. This author should pay one of them to do the job because it cannot be done by amateurs.

• Reply to Lulu Community Manager Karine’s request for French to English translator contact info.

Hello, Karine,

In response to your request, I am an experienced freelance French to English translator living near Le Mans in France. I am of English nationality (mother tongue English) and have a truly bicultural background, having lived and grown up in England and lived, grown up and worked in France.

I translate all sorts of texts including novels and books (please see my customer testimonials). In fact, one of the novels I’ve translated is up on Lulu “Sorry for Apologizing My Love” by Mathilde Armand. My rates are very competitive.

For further info, testimonials and translation rates, you may ask the French author in question to visit www.scorpiotraduction.com  -- the website is in French and English.

Kind regards,
    Astra d’Oudney.

• potetjppotetjp Bibliophile

Congratulations.

• Hi Astra,

Merci de votre réponse. I have forwarded your information to the French Lulu author who inquired.

• Hello, Karine,

OK - thanks.

Bonne continuation!

Astra.

• Hi Skoob_Ym,

It is a non fiction book about gymnastics.

• Still looking?

— London-based (French to English book translator, editor and agent)

• I can do this. I am an English/French teacher, Scottish descent and brought up in the French-speaking part of Switzerland. All material is within capabilities and I regularly translate various texts connected to the workplace, as well as my own books (currently). Feel free to contact me anytime.