Due to closures, travel restrictions, and prioritization of vital services, some parcel deliveries may experience delays. Please check with your carrier of choice to verify your location can receive deliveries. In some instances, some deliveries may no longer be possible.
I have retired my book. How do I return it to distribution?
To unretire a title:
- Log into your Lulu.com account.
- Go to My Projects.
- Click Show retired projects.
- Find and click on your retired project.
- Scroll down to the Availability/Project Status section and click unretire. This will bring the book back to your My Projects list.
You can control the availability of an unretired project in the Lulu Marketplace by simply changing the access level in the project. You may set the project to any of the following:
- Private Access: You can purchase author-priced copies directly from Lulu.
- Direct Access: You can offer the book for sell on any site via a direct link (URL).
- General Access: You can sell the book in the Lulu Marketplace.
To Reapprove a title for distribution:
Locate the title in your My Projects list. If you have not revised the work since it was last in distribution, you must still approve the title for distribution. If you have revised the book since it was last in distribution, you must order a proof copy in order to reapprove the book for distribution.
Please Note: If you do not reapprove the book for distribution after it has been unretired, it will not be resubmitted to distribution channels. For more information about the distribution process, see How does the Distribution Process Work?