One day Customer Service

I recently raised a ticket regarding a printing issue and the support was incredible. One day to get my problem resolved. This is a huge step up. Congratulations. You said it, Lulu, and you did it.

A citizen of the world.

Comments

• Just KevinJust Kevin Lulu Genius

Perhaps it's just that they like you Maggie. Smiley Tongue

• I get same day or next day usually

• Of course we like Maggie, who wouldn't? She is kind, generous, and helpful.

As of last week, we were completely caught up on all support cases. Of course with the holiday season rapidly approaching, response times will most likely creep back up, but for now we are excited to be clearing the support queues by the end of each business day.

• I guess that this period of quick replies has ended - I submitted a support request Wednesday, and nothing yet. ...the second year in a row that I've had textbooks printed incorrectly! This year, it was all of them, with random blank pages in them (PDF proof is fine).

Lulu really needs phone support.

• I ordered 4 copies of my book "my naughty little guide dog". All 4 copies are missing chapter 4, I wouldn't mind but all 4 books were destined to be purchased by customers and it has left me feeling extremely humiliated. Please could this issue be rectified, I would like all 4 books replaced with all the chapters in situ please. Thank you
    My phone number is 01964 624911