Authors

When starting a paperback project where you list title of book and then author, there's a place you can click that says "add author".  If you published a book already under your real name and want to publish a second book under a pen name, can you do that on the same account by just adding an author?

Secondly... If you do that, do they both end up on the spotlight page under your real name or does it give you a second spotlight page for the pen name?

Thank you for responding... 

Comments

• Just KevinJust Kevin Lulu Genius

When starting a paperback project where you list title of book and then author, there's a place you can click that says "add author".

I think that's used for splitting revenue between two people.

If you published a book already under your real name and want to publish a second book under a pen name, can you do that on the same account by just adding an author?

I think you are getting mixed up. If you wish to use a pen name then simply put it on your cover, on your copyright page, and anywhere else it's mentioned, such as in the author fill in under the title at the start of the Project Wizard.

Secondly... If you do that, do they both end up on the spotlight page under your real name or does it give you a second spotlight page for the pen name?

All the books you create on one account will go on one Spotlight, but you can open a few accounts.

Thank you for responding...

• The spotlight page for the author DOES NOT show the books written under a different pen name ... for example me...Markus Heinrich Rehbach and Clarissa Sophia Von Der Golz ... the books written under that (Clarissa) pen name have so far NOT shown up on my spotlight page i.e TROONATNOOR ... only the books published under my own name, Markus, have shown up!!!
  • They show up on the Spotlight of the account they are created on regardless of the name on the cover.

• LBP_64LBP_64 Reader
    Our Lulu P.O.D. page publishes books that are collaborative, for which we need to list two authors under the book title in the upload process. Today, when I try to list the second author, the Lulu program is giving me a red "X" behind that box where I normally list the second author. So, what's up with that?
  • Just KevinJust Kevin Lulu Genius
    Gosh this is an old thread! I think you need to ask via Lulu's Help link for that problem.
  • I believe that "X" just allows you to remove the second author.