We're aware of an issue with converting some DOC, DOCX, ODT, and RTF files to EPUB through our Ebook Wizard.
We've created this Forum Thread with some workarounds and advice to assist you in publishing you ebook.

Paypal royalty payments

Hi there and howdy....

Just a quick question...

The May income was paid by Paypal on 16th June... am I able to assume that June income will be paid on 17th July?

I just need to do some careful household arithmetic if that is not the case (I don't get my first pay in my new job untl Friday)

Comments

• The only guarantee is that the payment will be made by the end of the month. 

• Most of mine have been in the first week of the month. I've only had a few as late as the 17th.
  • Interesting, I've never received payment prior to the 16th. I didn't think they processed the payments until mid-month at the earliest and paid out ASAP afterwards, as late as the end of month.

• Last month may have been an early posting anomaly. 

The person responsible for posting PayPal payments was heading out for an extended vacation and wanted to make sure all payments were posted prior to her departure.

Generally PayPal payments start posting around the 17th of the month - give or take a few days.

• thank you, kind sir

• Ah that's good to know Smiley Happy

• Mine have Never been paid ,wish somebody would look into it. Need to know what to do or remains to be done. Its not encouraging, when you are paying for its as promotion somewhere.
  • Advertisments and boosting sales on social media and blogs are not free!
    Waiting for any of the administrators to help look into my account and tell me what was wrong! Please.
  • Advertisments and boosting sales on social media and blogs are not free!
    Waiting for any of the administrators to help look into my account and tell me what was wrong! Please.
  • Just KevinJust Kevin Lulu Genius

There's no guarantee of sales. You would perhaps be surprised at how few books some top writers sell.

• I haven't receive any, I made a preference of PayPal payment method. Would some help me look into the problem, and confirm if my tax information (WBEN) was received pls. Or I help me change it to my visa account with UBA, Nigeria. Thanks